Your personal goods can be in risk of damage if you use the wrong people to transport them. The
articles can accidentally fall to the ground, the trucks may be involved in accidents, the containers
may experience the results of heavy storms in sea voyages, the roads can contain pot-holes where
least expected, excessive heat in the containers may be harmful etc. Transportes Beleza uses the best
available materials, the most durable boxes, and moreover, highly qualified personnel who are
exclusively dedicated to national and international removals
The packing material consists of the following:
- Durable cardboard boxes of different sizes for various types of items such as china, books, clothes, and picture frames;
- Cardboard wardrobes for suits and dresses;
- Specially designed cardboard boxes for chandeliers;
- Tissue paper for fragile porcelains and very delicate articles;
- Reels of bubble padding to protect the surface of the furniture;
- Bubble wrap;
- Double cardboard corners to protect the corners of the furniture;
- Rolls of PVC duct tape properly treated to withstand various types of weather;
Tips for packing:
Choisissez du bon matériel d’emballage.
Cardboard boxes: always use double corrugated cardboard. The most sold in stores is the simple box (the cheapest) but the contents of boxes will not be protected enough, because with the weight the deformation occurs quickly.
Air bubble plastic, ideal for more trinkets fragile, paintings, etc.
Fluted cardboard, ideal for all your furniture.
Individually wrap your items. Make a double packaging for the most fragile.
Line the bottom of the cardboard boxes with styrofoam, old magazines or pieces of cardboard.
Fill empty spaces with crumpled paper so that the content does not suffer with shocks.
Place the heaviest items at the bottom of the boxes and over the lightest and most fragile.